77B gone for paint

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 77B gone for paint
From: "Proudfoot, Andrew" <proudfa@NAVCANADA.CA>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 01:14:00 +0100
Hi Listers;
Well it was a bright day in Gander today...........the 77 finally went to
get painted. The garage looks sorta empty without it. Had her flatbedded to
the body shop, tow guy said "Guess I'll just haul her up by the rear axle"
!!!!!! I said "NOT", so he didn't. He was impressed with the car though, my
neighbor asked if it was my new car or the old one I had for parts!!!! So
now the fun begins, wait and see how long the new paint takes or as some
have said "Is it just stored somewhere else?"
Thanks to all the listers who came to my aid whilst striping the car.
Hopefully I'll be seaking  assistance for the refit soon!!!! :-)

Safety Faster
Andy Proudfoot 77B (72 engine & carbs)soon fresh Damask Red!!!!!
Gander, Nfld