British Field Day SLC

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: British Field Day SLC
From: Cathy Morris <cathy.morris@cwix.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 14:12:06 -0600
Had a great time last Sat at the 8th Annual British Field Day in Salt Lake
City's Pioneer Park.  It was my first experience of the event as a newbie
to a Brit car club.  Saw some beautiful cars, some of them "other than" MGs
such as a Morris Minor like my Mum used to drive, and also some terrific
motorbikes.  The racing was a blast to watch and to ride in.  Last time I
went to a Field Day it was 3-legged races, egg and spoon races and sack
races - this version was much more fun.  I didn't enter my "B" as she's not
a concourse car, but now I know what to expect both of us will be there
next year, and I'm looking forward to many more events.

-Cathy
80 MGB "Mrs Peel"