Re: MGB ROADSTER CONVERSION TEARS

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: MGB ROADSTER CONVERSION TEARS
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 13:37:49 -0600 (MDT)
I do not know where to get the part you are looking for.  But I am
forwarding you message to the MG mailing list.  I would guess there are
around 300 or so owners out there and someone might be able to give you
a hand.

You might also want to subscribe as it is a great source of information
and help.  You can do so at:
http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool