Ready for NAMGBR 99 !!

To: "MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ready for NAMGBR 99 !!
From: "Lonn Howard" <hoops@owt.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 08:08:19 -0700
The BGT is finally on the road again for the first time in years.  To
recap, I have replaced, rebuilt, or refurbished everything except the
rear end, front suspension, and body.  The body is going to be stripped
to bare metal this winter, but looks good right now (from 15 feet) with
a recent Flame Red respray.  I know, I should have done it while the
interior was stripped and the engine was out, but I just couldn't wait!
I'm going to have the rear end professionally rebuilt before the trip to
Vancouver, BC.  We have reserved a room at the University, albeit, one
single bed for my wife and I (it should be cozy), and are looking
forward to seeing the rest of your cars and hopefully, meeting a few
list members.

For those of you going to NAMGBR 99, what do you think about trying to
hook up at a specific time and place while we are there?  Anybody
interested?

Lonn Howard
'70 TR6  -mine
'71 TR6  -in my garage
'70 MGB GT  -ours
'89 Saab Turbo Convertible  -hers

"We are but temporary custodians with an obligation of preservation."