Wiper Motor

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Wiper Motor
From: Neil_Oldfield@nag.national.com.au
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 14:15:31 +1000
Morning MG'ers..

     I have a question for you .  the nut at the end of the wiper motor gearbox
seems to have come loose...  I asume this should be connected, as the gearbox
end is threaded.  If it is supposed to be connected. How on earth are you get it
to screw in.  Mine doesn't seem to quite meet.  Is there something to loosen
somewhere that i'm missing.

     By the way needed to replace the mounting rubbers for the wiper motor, This
was when I noticed the nut was loose,  Who designed that idea. to undo the nuts,
you have to take off the mounting bracket as there is no room to get a socket in
there.  man I had my hands in some strange contortions...  but i got there and
the Mowog gods got there blood offering (ouch that hurt, What was that that just
poked into my hand....).

P.S. This is a Mark 1

TIA

Neil