Re: Brit Car Day at Bowie

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brit Car Day at Bowie
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 09:53:03 EDT
I am such a novice at these regional shows...I was blown away by the range of
cars that showed at Bowie, and the level of preparation was extremely high.
Even in the For Sale area, the cars were stunning, and the prices reasonable,
especially a late model Jag sedan in great visual shape for $7K.  If I hadn't
just moved I would have been extremely tempted despite the horror stories of
Jag maintenance.

I was a chicken and didn't show the car...parked it on the street and walked
in.  Only after I was wandering around for a while did I realize I had
inadvertently cheated the organizers out of an entrance fee.  Next year I'll
get the car in shape, show it and pay up, I promise!

Jay Donoghue
72 MGB
66 Mustang