Re: Wipers on 52 TD

To: mcw@amherst.com
Subject: Re: Wipers on 52 TD
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 10:35:38 EDT
Mark,
  That control is for the fog lamps.  Running from it to the front bumper
is a wire that may be ready to use, although you may have to connect a
hot lead to the switch.  Check the wiring diagram to see where it
originates-I forget.
  The wiper switch is within the wiper. Looking at the wiper motor, there
is a large lever that overlaps a smaller one. To activate the wiper, pull
the large lever about 1/4 inch straight out, turn down to put the wipers
farther onto the glass, then move the small lever sideways.  The small
lever is the switch for the wiper motor.
Bob