oil galley plug

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: oil galley plug
From: Johnmowog@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 11:00:17 EDT
If the plug is at the rear of the block above the pressure relief spring, get
one from someone's scrap block. if it is more in the center of the block
somewhere kinda below the middle of the lifter covers, it is a threaded blind
hole with no apparent function on all 3 of the B blocks I checked. Of course,
if it isn't blind, if you start the car you'll find out quickly enough... <g>
Cheers!