Re: Danbury, CT

To: A D <mooshupork7@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Danbury, CT
From: tsouthworth@att.net
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 00:33:21 +0000
I'm sure Dave Raymond would appreciate that very nice
recommendation.  Unfortunately he has indeed closed up
for the summer and is vacationing in Maine.  He will
probably be there until September.  Steve no longer
works for Dave, so if you call that phone number you'll
just get the machine. Those of us who count on Dave's
advice just keep our fingers crossed that nothing too
serious happens over the summer.

Tuck Southworth
55 TF (mine)
69 B (hers)