Re: Cost for MGBGT (long-ish response)

To: Pointparty@aol.com, bachldrs@swva.net
Subject: Re: Cost for MGBGT (long-ish response)
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 10:48:18 EDT
In a message dated 6/28/99 4:29:21 PM Central Daylight Time,
Pointparty@aol.com writes:

<< This car has cost me less to own and operate than any other car we have
 owned.  It is used regularly and while it is nothing special I enjoy the
 occasional wink or wave from a 40 or 50 year old matron who is reliving her
 mispent youth.  (My wife does not mind. She becomes the beneficiary of my
 lust.)

 Keep em on the road.

 Mel Frank >>

Yes, I even got a thumbs up last month from such a lady in a new corvette!

R. Johnson - Dallas