Re: single wire alternators

To: "Terry O'Brien" <mgrepairs@yahoo.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: single wire alternators
From: "Jay" <new_racing_green@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 17:35:21 -0700
I tried to go that route and hated it. I never could get the tension on the
belt quite right, and the thing just looked out of place under the hood. I
ended up going to AutoZone and buying a correct rebuilt alternator with a
lifetime warrantee for a good price. I don't remember exactly what I paid,
but it was reasonable. Now everything looks and works correctly.

Jason
79 MGB