RE: alternator info, FYI

To: "Mg List (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: alternator info, FYI
From: "Alan Lott" <lottala@mail.auburn.edu>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 14:48:11 -0500
What wiring diagrams were you using? Are they any better than those in the
Haynes manual? I have some wiring discrepancies... several people have
mentioned Clausager's ...

David,

Not sure about clausanger's,  but please let me know what you come up with.
I used the haynes manual diagrams, but found that for my car I needed to
look at 2 diagrams to figure out what went where on my car and then the 3rd
diagram for the later model alternator. Good luck and let me hear from you
about clausagers.

Alan
'71B