Shameless Plug for Performance Parts Warehouse

To: "'MG NUTS'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shameless Plug for Performance Parts Warehouse
From: Edwin Vaughan <vaughme@mail.auburn.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 11:43:10 -0500 (CDT)
Hello All,

I was so pleased by the service that I got from Parts Performance
Warehouse that I thought I would shamelessly plug their operation. They
are big Weber distributors and I needed an air filter for my DGV carb. I
sent them a money order with the order form and waited...and waited.
Finally, I called them and they said "we have no orders going out to your
area code." So, I thought that they postal service had lost my order. I
called to get a stop payment put on the money order. About a week later
the UPS arrives with a box. Inside was...low and behold...a DGV air
filter. Called them about it, wanting to found out how to pay them. After
relating the above story to the guy on the other end of the phone and
after he told me about their mailing problems he eventually said "well, its
only $15 bucks...forget about it." I was amazed. Finally, I would not have
to waste my time righting someone elses wrong!

Remember, if you didn't want to read this thing you could have deleted it
the subject heading gave a good indication of the content :-)

Edwin
'77 B
Nomex underwear

 |  "I try to think but nuthin' happens"  |
 |      -- Curly Howard (the stooge)      |
 |         The MG Filling Station         |
 |     http://www.auburn.edu/~vaughme     |