More MGA tech on line

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: More MGA tech on line
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 13:19:30
Greetings listers,

I finally got the picture tour of the MGA turn signal switch assembly and
repair on line at this address:

   http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg/mgtech/electric/tssw_1.htm

There you can find pages with pictures of the pneumatic delay shut-off
switch in various stages of disassembly and information on repairs and
adjustments.

And while I was at it, I conjured up a new page that is a stand alone index
to all the tech infornation currently on my site.  You may find this at:

   http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg/mgtech/index.htm

As this assortment of tech pages has been growing by leaps and bounds,
curently numbering in excess of 140 pages (mostly with lots of pictures),
it seemed like a good idea to place the tech index on a separate page
(removed from the home page).  This transformation requied the redirection
of quite a few back-step links on many web pages.  I hope I got them all
right, but if you happen to find any no-connects let me know so I can fix
them ASAP.  I have some plans for expanding this index to make it quicker
to get to your subject of interest.  Any suggestions along these lines
would be appreciated.

Regards,

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude