Photo needed for engine block

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Photo needed for engine block
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 01:31:25
Help,

I have been documenting my special rear seal installation for the MG 3-main
B-series engine for publication on the web, and I have come up one photo
short.  Not wanting to pull my engine again just to get this one picture, I
thought someone here might be able to help.

I need a picture of the rear end of a B-series engine block with the rear
plate removed.  If the crankshaft is in place, it should be a 3-main
crankshaft, otherwise any 1500-1800 engine will do.  In case that no one
has such a picture, or the opportunity to take such a picture, I have
camera and will travel (within reason).  Would anyone in the Chicago area
have an engine out of the car at the moment?  Don't all jump at once.  8(

Thank you for your attention,

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
    http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg