More from Norwegian GT owner.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: More from Norwegian GT owner.
From: jon.arikstad@merkantildata.no
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 15:36:38 +0200
Just picked up the car from the workshop, after a brake overhaul. Boy, that
was better. New rear brake cylinders and shoes. System bleed, and new set of
flexible brake hoses. Front and pipes was OK.
The brakes are probably not better, but they feel better, witout all the
air/water in the system.
The price... lets talk about something else:

When I took the car to work, for the first time, some of my colleagues  went
to have a look. We spent around 20 minutes, staring the car, looking at the
engine, boot, inside and all.

Then we looked at one of the managers BMW M5 for about 3 minutes ( Price in
Norway, around 100.000 British Pounds)

Jon Arikstad
1970 BRG MGB GT