Re: The Artero has Arrived [No LBC]

To: eric@erickson.on.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Artero has Arrived [No LBC]
From: Lmacy1211@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 18:33:39 EDT
I have a neighbor that has a 99 Mustang. She thought it was the coolest
car in the lot - until last night :-) I also have a neighbor with a 98
Z3. Don't know quite what they think tho.
No garage. But in the trunk was a car cover :-) (between the engine and
the rear bumper, might just fit an overnight bag or 2 sacks of groceries,
I can get more in the Midget!!)

Now Nory has already offered twice - I smiled and said NO. (maybe for
more than one LBC, but not just one)

Actually, I think I will have to sell eventually, but I want to drive it
a while first :-)

Larry

>Larry said:
>>
>> Last night at about 8:45 PM a transporter from Carlisle pulled into
>> the parking lot of my development. About 30 min later the Artero
>> (Fiero kit car) I won at the Carlisle show was parked in front of my
>> house.
>
>Larry, just a couple of things from a jealous fellow-lister.
>
>Firstly have you heard any comments from your neighbours?  It would have
>been impressive to have this beast delivered to your door (I would have
>hoped that it was delivered when the most people would have been home to
>see it - and then would have put on the most blase air about its arrival
>"oh yeah... the car... just put it over there").
>
>Secondly, do you have garage space for this car or are you going to
>leave it parked outside?
>
>You lucky, lucky bugger...
>(now, when are you going to trade it for a real car?)
>
>;-)
>

>Eric
>'68MGB MkII

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?