Re: 1970 MGB Smog

To: larryhoy@cwix.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1970 MGB Smog
From: Ericsmgs@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 23:21:43 EDT
Larry,
First, the DGV probably is causing you some problems.  Without getting too
deeply involved (it's late and I'm sleepy) lean the carb out and put the air
pump back on and you should do just fine.  I have to get them tested here in
NC and they always pass.  The difference is that I run all stock carbs, etc,
just like it left the factory.  I've never tried to pass A weber-equipped
car, but the Webers do tune better than the SU's or Stromberg carb.  Good
luck!

Eric Swanger