RE: continued electrical woes

To: Alan Lott <lottala@mail.auburn.edu>,
Subject: RE: continued electrical woes
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 12:21:10 -0600
Alan, start by cleaning the battery terminals.  I recommend buying one of
those specialized battery wire brushes.  One end is designed to clean the
post the other end is designed to clean the cable.  They work great.

Larry Hoy, Denver, CO USA
1970 MGB Daily Driver ~ 1967 MGB Vintage Racer ~ 1969 MGB Undergoing V8
conversion
http://home.cwix.com/~larryhoy@cwix.com/