Re: Change that carb? ZS to SU? & more shameless adverisements

To: "BMack" <bmack99@home.com>, "Mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Change that carb? ZS to SU? & more shameless adverisements
From: "teds" <teds@accessone.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 09:57:10 -0700
I'd like to buy an air cleaner assembly/ductwork, etc  from one of those. I
have a complete single su setup from a 18v austin marina. Does yours have
that electrical heater for the throttle body and the top of the SU ?

if someone wants a classic austin marina air cleaner, let me know.

I also have a rebuilt weber dgv and manifold, (carb was recently rebuilt)
for sale, $225.

thanks, Ted Stowe