Re: Quick Question from Norwegian GT owner.

To: <jon.arikstad@merkantildata.no>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Quick Question from Norwegian GT owner.
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 10:40:46 -0700
Hi Jon

When my brake switch failed, the brake lights didn't come on at all, so
I'm curious why yours are stuck on. But anyway, you are right that the
switch is easy to replace. If you are quick about it and don't let a lot
of fluid escape, you may not have to bleed the brakes at all. Good luck.

jon.arikstad@merkantildata.no had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149