[mgs]

To: mgs (list) <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [mgs]
From: walter menge <walter.menge@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 99 01:59:54 Central Daylight Time
.Hi. I have parts for starters, generators and alternator for those wishing to
rebuild their own and distributor
springs for those needing replaced. I have the plate for points used in MG TD
and TF distributors.  I build tow
bars for most British cars. I have reading the mgs list for a short time and
enjoy it very much. I have serviced the
import cars in this area for more than 30 years.
 I have new and used parts I wish to sell with property  if wanted. 2004
Guillory St. Westlake Lousiana 70669.
The Sportsman's Paradice. ----I repair cracked heads and blocks, cast iron or
aluminum.---- I still wish to help
keep our import cars running.  Have you ever wondered why the English don't
make computers? They haven't
found a way to make them leak oil. Please take no offence. Just work harder to
solve the problem.
 I wish you many happy motorin miles . Walter.Menge@gte.net   Foreign Cars &
Parts---2004 Guillory St.
Westlake, Louisiana 70669 [The Sportsman's Paradice] 318 433 2108
Thanks.  WM
 .