Re: MGA minatures

To: "Pleczko, Rick" <Rick.Pleczko@MissionCritical.com>
Subject: Re: MGA minatures
From: Mike Razor <mrazor@kih.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 19:25:06 -0400
Matchbox originals, authentic recreations of matchbox early vehicles.  It is
no. 19.  I am looking at it right now.  It is a green, right hand drive, with
driver.  It is of course, a remake in a blister pack with the box..  Also
across the top is a red banner stating "Limited edition collectors' series II"
and Matchbox originals.  Looks like number 11970 is also a stock number as
well.
Mike R