RE: QUAD-4 CONVERSION

To: Ceicia <Ceicia@aol.com>, Lmacy1211@aol.com,
Subject: RE: QUAD-4 CONVERSION
From: Joe Short <buster_balz@operamail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 09:45:51 -0400
The Quad 4 was never used in the Fiero, that was Pontiac's Iron Duke.
Before you go and try to install that engine, measure it. It may be taller
than the stock engine, and that would cause problems with clearance of the
bonnet.
I've also heard that there were some reliability problems with the Quad 4
engine.

Joe.
'75 B Roadster