Off-topic. Non-lbc. Wrist watches

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Off-topic. Non-lbc. Wrist watches
From: jon.arikstad@merkantildata.no
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 16:01:10 +0200
I normally use a gold filled ( Much thicker layer of gold, than
'electroplated') 70's Omega Constellation. Looks like a gold watch, but
mutch cheaper. Self winding of course

Maybe I should start to use a 60's steel Constellation, or a 60's Omega
chronograf ( expencive !)
I will buy a Pateke Phillipe,... and a Jag,... as a pair,... later,...
perhaps ?

Jon
1970 MGB GT  ( With a steel wrist watch)
1987 MB 230E ( With a gold filled Omega ?)

BTW
I have seen, that they have started to sell some new kwarts?, kvarts?,
quartz? battery watches. I will give them some time, and see if they are
accurate,cheap and reliable. ;-)