Re: MGB's & Miles

To: Tomsjetta@aol.com
Subject: Re: MGB's & Miles
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 13:19:17 -0600 (MDT)
I can't help you with the shift problem although some new fluid in the
trans might help, what to use is up to you (here we go again) I prefer
10w30 in my non OD.  As far a the car sitting, a quick check of the rubber
lines from radiator and oil cooler and a check of the fuel/clutch/brake
lines for rust wouldn't hurt either, but my car often sat for months at a
time when it was still in Ohio and I was here in Colorado, and it always
fired right up and ran like a dream when I went home to see it.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT undergoing V8 conversion for autocrossing