Re: MG Publications

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "John A. Walker" <john@rmartin.net>
Subject: Re: MG Publications
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 19:53:01 -0500
First off...Join the North American MGB Register. The monthly magazine is
superb. You can reach them at: 1-800-NAMGBR-1 or
http://www.namgbr.org/namgbr/ You shouldn't own an MGB and not be a member
of NAMBGR!
Second, call Moss at: 1-800-667-7872 and order a catalog (also a good read-
look at all the little blue boxes :)) This will get you "Moss Motoring", and
it's FREE.
Third, MG Magazine - (I haven't subscribed yet, but it's a good mag) at
www.mg-magazine.com
MGWorld is also good, it's a Brit 'zine, and you really pay for the
excellence. I usually find it in Barnes&Nobles in big cities. Haven't heard
from Phil Raby, the editor, lately, but his email is: mgworld@chp.ltd.uk

Dan
73 B