Steering wheel removal, part III

To: "'MG NUTS'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Steering wheel removal, part III
From: Edwin Vaughan <vaughme@mail.auburn.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 08:05:42 -0500 (CDT)
Hello All,

I finally got that sucker off the column. Of course, I had to remove the
column, soak the center hub in PB Blaster (thanks for recomending this
stuff) for 2 days, put it in a vise and REALLY whack it with my hammer
(now known as "The Hammer of God"). It finally jumped  off and fell,
lifeless, to the ground. Now I need to replace the wheel.

Thanks for ya'll's help,

Edwin
'77 B

 |  "I try to think but nuthin' happens"  |
 |      -- Curly Howard (the stooge)      |
 |         The MG Filling Station         |
 |     http://www.auburn.edu/~vaughme     |