Two B Questions

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Two B Questions
From: David Hill <davhill@cwcom.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 13:56:38 +0100
Hello All,

I will be buying a '72 BGT in about a week but have already been working
on it. All I have at presetn is a farily unimpressive Autodata manual so
perhaps someone could answer these quesions...

1. What is the minimum thickness for the front discs?

2. Can anyone give me a rough description of the centre silencer. Is it
round or oval? What sort of size is it?

The current centre silencer is more of a swelling in the pipe, about 18"
long and 3 1/2" diameter and it doesn't do much silencing. Do any of the
replacement exhausts have such a fitting (e.g. Ansa, peco, etc.)

Mnay Thanks in advance,

Dave Hill
UK.