[mgs] hydraulic parts

To: mgs (list) <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [mgs] hydraulic parts
From: walter menge <walter.menge@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 99 02:41:44 Central Daylight Time
Hi. A word about hydraulic parts and hydraulic fluid.
The hydraulic kits are made from real rubber, thus they
 need a brake fluid that is compatible. The american
parts are made uswing neoprine rubber. I am aware some
have been using a variety of fluids and have had
some trouble. I only use the girling or castrol and have
 had no trouble. The reason for changing fluid is because
it picks up moisture. The top of the container should be
 open no longer than it takes to fill the resevoir.
I meant no harm with the line about theBritish and computers.
All real lbc car lovers understand and enjoy them any way.
I really meant no harm and ask to be excused for bad taste.
I guess that I have owned and sold well over 200 British cars
during my life time and right now I have over 20 to be restored.
Walter.Menge@gte.net  Westlake Louisiana The Sportsman's Paradice