On Death's Door (NO LBC CONTENT)

To: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: On Death's Door (NO LBC CONTENT)
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 11:01:21 -0400
A woman accompanied her husband to the doctor's office.  After his
checkup, the doctor called his wife into his office alone.

He said, "your husband is suffering from a very severe disease,
Combined with horrible stress.  If you don't do the following, your husband
will surely die."

"Each morning fix him a healthy breakfast.  Be Pleasant and make sure
he is in a good mood.  For lunch make him a nutritious meal. For
dinner prepare an especially nice meal for him.  Don't burden him with
chores, as he probably had a hard day. Don't discuss your problems
with him: It will make his stress worse."

"And most important, make love with your husband several times a week
and satisfy his every whim.  If you can do this for the next ten
months to a year, I think your husband will regain his health
completely."

On the way home, the husband asked his wife, "What did the doctor
say?"

"You're going to die," she replied.

        __/__,_
|           Michael Graziano            |
|   Long Term Capital Management L.P.   |
|         Phone: 203-552-5706           |
|         Fax:   203-552-5869           |
|       Email: mgrazian@ltcm.com        |