Re Two B Questions.

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re Two B Questions.
From: David Hill <davhill@cwcom.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 01:03:16 +0100
Hello all,

Many thanks to those who replied to my brake/exhaust question. My front
discs are 5/16" thick so I reckon they're just about on the lower limit,
although the braking remains excellent.
Re. the noisy exhaust, I'm planning to add a centre silencer (absorption
type) to allow the gases some room and time to expand on the way to the
back silencer. At the moment, the pressure wave can set off car alarms
so it's pretty clear that the back 'box hasn't much in the way of
contents. That said, I'll have to twaek the system-I heard a rubber
bumper GT the other day which sounded positively wet and I don't want to
lose that B grumble altogether.
Will keep you posted.
Thanks again,

Dave Hill