RE: White Post Brake M/C for 73 B doesn't work!

To: "Mg List (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: White Post Brake M/C for 73 B doesn't work!
From: "Alan Lott" <lottala@mail.auburn.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 23:50:47 -0500
Hi dan,

Sorry to tell you, but its not an "alignment" problem with the banjo
fitting. Those types of fitting are designed to work at any angle (360
degree rotation). Sounds like something else is going on there. I take it
you "pumped" the pedal sufficiently? Is there a "packing plug" installed
perhaps?

~alan
'71B

Reply to:
Alan Lott
GTA, Auburn Univeristy
Department of Rehabilitation and Special Education

My Office-      (334) 844-2092
Department-     (334) 844-5943
Fax-            (334) 844-2080