E type

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: E type
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 09:56:08 EDT
> The body is in near horrendous shape.  There is a hole in the right
> front fender big enough to stick a child's head through (where did I get
> that from?!?).

Run, don't walk, in the other direction (screaming is optional)!
A rusty E type will break your wallet and your spirit, for various reasons
that I needn't go into now.
You have been warned, and if you do buy it and spend three times as much
fixing it as it's worth, I reserve the "I told you so" rights.

Bill S.
(maybe not bright enough not to own a pack of British cars, but bright enough
to know that people that buy rusty E types shouldn't be allowed out without a
keeper)