Re: Tach problem

To: Mark the Shark <markie@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Tach problem
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 13:31:36 -0600 (MDT)
The same thing used to happen to me, it was the mechanism in the tack and
it just got too stiff at 4k so it wouldn't go higher, I tried oiling and
cleaning it but no dice, so I just got one out of my barn of spares and it
worked.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT bastardization with big alluminum heart :)