MG B Hood windows

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG B Hood windows
From: "Kimo Tichgelaar" <77mgb@excite.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 08:57:23 PDT

Well, I finally got my Damask Red 77 B roadster home.  Lots of fun without
any real tyres on it (the exhaust wouldn't clear the ramp on the trailer).

The car looks great (aside from the DPO electrical work), but the plastic
windows on the hood are yellowed, and the large back window is ripped.  Has
anyone out there got a source for just the windows?  The rest of the hood is
great, and I'd hate to shell out the bucks for a whole new hood with all of
the oter work the car needs.

TIA

Kimo Tichgelaar

"Save me from the people who would save me from myself.  They've got muscles
for brains."