brake problem solved

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: brake problem solved
From: Calvin Krug <ckrug@laf.cioe.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 23:19:51 -0600
After spending several days trying different things, yesterday I finally
got my brakes bled.  I knew the hoses were good, since I had just installed
new stainless steel braided ones, so I checked the line on the rear axle,
and it was OK, as well.  The next possibility was a pocket of air trapped
in the master cylinder, so I took it back off, turned it around so any
trapped air would escape through the outlets, and pushed in the piston in a
couple of times, just to be sure.  When I hooked it back up, everything
worked, and the system almost bled itself.  One more problem solved.
Thanks to all who helped.

Calvin Krug