Need MGB A/C? Or MGB LE wheels?

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need MGB A/C? Or MGB LE wheels?
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 02:56:54 -0400
  As you might remember, I have a bunch of MG stuff
in my basement I'm trying to clean out. Full list on
my web site.

  Anyways, somebody local wants stuff but he wants
to trade for the stuff.

  He has an MGB Air Conditioning system with all parts
and installation manual. Has the mechanical bits plus
the dash vents and hoses.

  He also has a set of MGB LE wheels.

  If anyone is interested in this stuff, let me
know. I'll take them in trade and sell them to you
and we all get what we want.

  Thanks.

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.