Re: battery conversion

To: Johnmowog@aol.com
Subject: Re: battery conversion
From: Tim Nagy <nagy@duq.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 13:11:22 -0400
I've notice front a single battery convertion, my passenger side battery
cage is about useless, and was thinking of replacing with the plastic
box.  but, thought about putting the new battery on the drivers(LHD)
side.

Do you think I'll run into problems, other than needing to run a new,
longer cable to the starter?

One the other side, I noticed a few things attached to the
passenger(LHD)battery cage.  what do you do with thyose when you replace
with the plastic box?

Thanks,

Tim

'72 B