RE: Spark Plugs for MGBs

To: "James Nazarian Jr" <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>,
Subject: RE: Spark Plugs for MGBs
From: "Don Collins" <decolins@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 23:39:17 -0500
Hey guys,,
 I bought these plugs last week. The part # is 4477. This is the one that is
used for the VW. About 1 month ago I called Bosch(1-800-521-5462) to see
about a cross reference to the WR7DP Bosch plugs I have been running for
years and they said the new charts are due out at the end of July. According
to Bosch these charts will include references to older cars.
 How have these plugs worked? I tried them when they first came out in my VW
Passat VR6 and I loved them. As for the B, I am really please so far. Yes I
do notice a difference but then again I am running a 2L engine with a
Mallory Unilight dizzy and Street coil. Will these go into my 78B that I
have built up stock? Probably not for the Regular Borsch are just fine in
that engine.
I hope the part #'s help. Oh I forgot... I got them at AutoZone..

Don Collins
70B
78B
72BGT