Paul Hunt's web site

To: "MGS Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "V8 list" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Paul Hunt's web site
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 20:34:24 +0100
I have had several mails from people who are unable to access my web site,
either they used to be able to and couldn't now or they never have been able
to.  With the help of Neil Cotty in Oz the problem may have been cracked.
It looks like there was a nameserver out there with the wrong address for
the Virgin freespace server.  With both of us nagging Virgin, Neil can now
access the site and it comes up with the expected address.

Neil tells me that it can take up to 24hrs for changes to propagate to all
name servers, so if anyone else has been having problems - give it a while
and try again.

If you are still having problems with
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/ I would be grateful if you get let
me know, and you might like to try http://194.168.54.52/paul.hunt1/ which is