Re: 1500 engine value?

To: "Michael Graziano" <mgrazian@ltcm.com>,
Subject: Re: 1500 engine value?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 15:06:25 -0700
Well, your engine at least runs (doesn't it?). No guarantees about this
other one. But if one really has all new components, it's probably worth
that amount of money even if you have to tear it down (say, for instance,
the block is cracked). Shipping could be a bear on two engine blocks,
though... or are they local?

Michael Graziano had this to say:

--

Max Heim