Re: Harness wrap

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Harness wrap
From: "Tim Economu" <economu@whidbey.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 13:44:55 -0700
Try using a "Cord control kit" found at most hardware stores to stuff
computer cords into. It is a black plastic flex tubing that can be used to
insulate and gather your wires together for short or long runs. It can be
tie-wrapped or conduit-clamped down. I used it on my brake light wiring and
for front light wiring, since the old insulators were frayed, and it works
and looks very nice....

Tim Economu                                   '69 BGT