Re: Unilite for MGBs

To: Don Collins <decolins@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Unilite for MGBs
From: Chad Cooper <mgb72@airmail.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 14:04:00 -0500
Best thing I ever did, I haven't had a need to touch the thing in about three
years (the time I have had the conversion in) I suppose one day it will need a
cap and rotor, but they show no visible signs of wear or breakdown either...The
last 3 or 4 shows I went to everyone was very intrigued, like this was a new
thing, but it has been in the muscle car and VW world for many years.  This
makes my Daily Driver...much more daily drivable...

Chad
'72 B