Fans

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fans
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 00:16:47 -0700
A wide variety of fan questions.

1) The fan in my heater whines the first time I turn it on. If I turn
it off, then back on it's fine.  Has anyone run across this?  Is there
cure short of replacing the heater fan?

2) I've made this mistake before.  Which direction does the fan get bolted
to the motor?  There are notches cut out of one corner of the blades, do they
go forward or backward?

3) Speaking of such.  What is involved in converting to an electric fan?
Is it worth the bother?

    Larry

--
The person who dies with the most toys doesn't win. The winner is the
person that has the most fun playing with toys, whoever they belong to.