MX6 Seats

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MX6 Seats
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 23:03:15 +0000
I have someone offering me a pair of MX6 (1995?) seats that they reckon
will just about drop straight in to the 'B - any thoughts?

The price (unseen as yet, but they *promise* they are in extremely good
condition) is $AU300.

Before deciding to thrash the poor beast around a track I would never
have even thought of putting these monstrosities in my little car, but
as long as I can unbolt them and return to 'normal' easily enough, then
these might be a sensible idea to keep me in place.

Eric
'68MGB MkII