Re: I'm going to buy this MGB!

To: Tomsjetta@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I'm going to buy this MGB!
From: "steven groddy" <brgtr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 20:01:41 PDT
Hi Tom,

It's me again

Sounds like you have found an interesting car!!

Going by your narrative it sounds like a keeper....HOWEVER the rust
situation is what would concern me a bit...it's expensive to repair well and
once you open things up you usually find more than you originally thought.
But as you say it is fixable.

I guess if I were in your shoes I would start at $4000 and go up to$4500.

If you buy it go ahead and enjoy driving the car for a season or two before
you have the body work done.

Good Luck and keep me posted

Steve
BRG TR6