Re: quick question about the map light (now another question)

To: "mg list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: quick question about the map light (now another question)
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 18:41:20 -0700
This reminds me of an oddity I noticed in my 66. It has door switches,
apparently for a courtesy light. They look original, but as far as I can
tell 66s didn't have a courtesy light (heck, it doesn't even have backup
lights). Does anyone know how I might wire them up (to the map light,
presumably) so they'd work? This would be a project for some time when I
have nothing else to do (ha).

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149