Re: MGA Wipers

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGA Wipers
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 21:48:04 -0700
I would think it's the grease in the wheelboxes and the motor gearbox
having congealed over the decades. Take them all apart and you'll
probably find a substance resembling dirty beeswax. Clean and lube and
you'll probably be right as rain (so to speak).

Neil Cotty had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149