Re: Quiet, Rex/Braking.

To: David Hill <davhill@cwcom.net>
Subject: Re: Quiet, Rex/Braking.
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 13:10:55 -0600 (MDT)
I get the same thing in my 71.  Yesterday as I was driving through Denver
my pedal went soft on me like I had taken in some air.  When I stopped to
check it my M/C was completely dry.  I filled it back up, pumped the
brakes and they came back so I am still working on where I lost and entire
M/C worth of fluid in a day with no apparent leaks.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT bastardization with big aluminum heart :)
'63 Buick 215 cubic inch 'heart'